How to create a Custom Audience
from a Soko audience
Users in your Soko audience will automatically be associated with your Facebook pixel. However, in order to show ads to these users (and to differentiate them from all the other users associated with your pixel), you will need to create a Facebook Custom Audience.
1. Log into your Business Manager.
2. Go to your Audiences.
3. If you already have audiences, click the Create Audience dropdown and select Custom Audience. If you don't have any audiences, you'll see audience creation buttons, rather than dropdowns. Click Create a Custom Audience.
4. Select Website traffic.
5. Choose a pixel and select the option People who visitied specific web pages
6. Set rules based on the source of your audience:
7. Give your audience a name (and description, if desired).
8. Click Create Audience.
9. When we finish creating your audience, select it during ad set creation to reach the people in it with ads.