How to create an audience
Increase the ROI of your campaigns through improved audience targeting.
1. Get started
To create a new audience click on + New Audience from the Audiences Dashboard or go directly to the Browse Publishers page.
2. Choose your Publisher
The most important step in creating an audience to target is to choose the right publisher. Select one with a relevant audience for your campaign. Hovering over the tile of a publisher allows you to see his name and the URL of the website.
To select a publisher, click on View More
3. Choose how you want to build your audience
In the Select Audience page, you will see an overview of the website and the harvesting options. The harvesting options allow you to control which visitors of the site should be added to your custom audience.
- Whole Website: Anyone who visits the website.
- Specific Sections (if available): Only people who visits a specific section of the website.
- Specific Content: Only people who visited a specific URL (or article)
- Specific Keywords: Only people who visited URLs containing specific keywords
4. Choose an Ad network
Select the Ad network where you will retarget the audience you are building.
5. Choose who you want in your audience
The Audience Criteria page allows you to specify additional criteria in order to filter your audience and make sure you only pay for visitors that matter to you.
6. Determine the size of your audience
Enter your budget to see how many visitors you can add to your audience.
7. Choose a payment method and start building your audience
This step allows you to review the transaction details and to select an existing credit card or to add a new one as a payment option. Note that if a publisher cannot deliver enough visitors in reasonable time period, you will get a refund and will only pay for the visitors that were added to your audience.
To start building your audience and complete the transaction, click on Start Harvesting.